Cooking time - 15 mins
Serving - 4
Ingredients -1. Fresh noodles - 300 grams
2. Salt - 1 tablespoon
3. Garlic - 12 clove, finely chopped
4. Dry Red Chilies - 6, finely chopped
5. Schezwan sauce -1 table spoon
6. Oil - 1 table spoon
For Sauce -1. Chilly garlic sauce - 3/4 cup
2. Water - 1 cup
3. Garlic - 5 cloves
4. Dry Red Chilies - 10
Method for cooking Chilli Garlic Noodles:Lets start with recipe of Schezwan sauce:
1. Boil one cup of water. To this add dry red chillies & garlic & cook for 8-10 minutes.
2. Drain out the remaining water & grind the red chillis & garlic into a smooth paste.
3. Add chillie garlic sauce to chilli & garlic paste & mix well.
Schezwan sauce is ready!!! Lets get to the making of slurpy Chilli Garlic Noodles...
1. Put water, salt & Noodles in a pan & boil it.
2. Drain the excess water & let it cool.
3. In the other pan Heat oil & saute chopped garlic & dry red chillies.
4. Add Schezwan sauce to this.
5. Now add noodles & mix well. Toss for a while.
6. Add salt for taste. Serve chilli garlic noodles Hot...