So today I am here with the recipe of dadi Wade with a healthy, light & tasty twist.
Ingredients for making Mash k Dahi Wade:
1. Mash Ki dal - 1/4 kg
2. Salt - To taste
3. Ginger Garlic Paste - 1/4 tsp
4. Green Chilli paste - 1/4 tsp
5. Oil - for deep Frying
Ingredients for Dahi of Mash k Dahi Wade:
1. Green Chilli Paste - 1/2 tsp
2. Yogurt - 1/2 kg
3. Salt - to taste
4. Ginger Garlic Paste - 1/4 tsp
Ingredients for Garnish of Mash k Dahi wade:
4. Curry Patta
5. Dahi dried Mirch
6. Turmeric - 1 pinch
6. Corriander leaves, finely chopped
7. Mint leaves, finely chopped
Method of Making Mash k Dadi Wade:1. Soak Mash ki Dal for about 3-4 hours before grinding. Make sure Dal is Clean with no stones in it.
2. Grind Mash ki dal in a Mixer Grinder adding water as required. Make a smooth paste.
3. To this add Salt, Green Chili Paste & Ginger Garlic paste and keep aside for 10-15 mins.
4. Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan & with a spoon put Mash ki dal paste. Make them as round as possible.
5. Deep fry till golden brown. Take out in a plate & let cool. The wade are ready.
6. Take a bowl, add water & salt to it.
7. Put the fried Mash k wade into this water & let it soak water & become soft.
Method of Dahi for Mash k Dahi Wade:1. Blend yogurt & make it smooth & lump free.
2. Add ginger garlic paste, green chili paste & salt to the yogurt.
Get the Mash k Dahi Wade ready:1. Remove the Mash K Wade from Salted Water & Dip them the Dahi (Yogurt Mix)
Method of Tampering & Garnishing for Mash k Dahi Wade:1. Take a pan, heat oil & add Rai & Zeera.
2. When Zeera starts spluttering add currypatta & Dahi dried Mirch. Saute for 1/2 min & remove before it gets burnt.
4. Garnish the Mash K Dahi wade with the tampering & Greens like mint & coriander leaves
Now this Hyderabadi Dish is ready to serve!