Dahi puri is generally served by the road side chaat walas in India and are made with the combination of puri, potato and curd. What makes this super yummy dish more yummy is the different types of chutneys used in it.
For Filling of the Dahi Puri:
|Mixed Boiled Sprouts(Green peas, whole green gram,Black Chick Peas etc)||4/3 cup|
|Potatoes (Boiled & Cubed)||4/3 cup|
|Red Chutney(khajur aur imli ki chutney)||1/2 cup|
|Green chutney||1/2 cup|
|Curds (dahi)||1 & 1/2 cups|
For Garnishing the Dahi Puri:
|Chilli Powder||1 tea spoon|
|Cumin Seeds (jeera) Powder Roasted||1 tea spoon|
|Chopped Coriander||1 table spoon|
|Chaat masala||1 tea spoon|
You can make puri, red chutney and green chutney at home or get readymade.
Preparation Method of Dahi Puri:
1) Take a nice serving plate and arrange the puris in it then make holes in the center of each of the puris for stuffing
2) Simultaneously add salt to the curd ( if you want you can add little sugar to it too)
3) Fill each of the puris with sprouts, potatoes, red chutney, green chutney, and then add curd to it.
4) Pour curd on it and then sprinkle red chilli powder, chaat masala, cumin seed powder and sev
5) Then finally pour little chutneys of both the color i.e red chutney & green chutney and coriander to garnish.
Remember the curd should be chill and well balanced neither too thick nor too thin and now your delicious dish is ready to serve!