Bring to all the yummmytummy members this Instant Make Banana croquettes Recipe, that requires very few ingredients, to cheer up your Monsoon Moments.
Ingredients for Making Banana croquettes:
1. Raw banana - 4
2. Potatoes - 2
3. Amchur powder - 1 tsp
4. Green Chilli, finely chopped - 6 pieces
5. Salt - to taste
6. Bread crumbs - 3 tsp
7. Chilli Sauce - 1 tsp
8. oil - 50 gm
9. Semolina / Suji - 3 tsp
Method of Making Banana croquettes:
1. Put the raw bananas and the potatoes in a pressure cooker to steam for about eight to ten minutes. Now peel the bananas and the potatoes.
2. Smash the bananas & potatoes. To this add chopped green chillies, amchur powder and salt. Mix all the ingredients well.
3. Divide the mixture into small ball & make rolls, cylindrical in shape.
4. Wrap the rolls made into bread crumbs and sooji mixture.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the rolls till golden brwon.
7. Serve hot with Tomatoes sauce or Indian Tadka with Green Chutney & Red Sweet Chutney
Serve them hot with mint sauce.