Gajar ka halwa is one desert known for its royalty..
2. Sugar - 350 grams
3. Milk - 1/2 ltr
4. Ghee - 5 tablespoon
5. Cardamon - 5-7 6. Cashew nut - to garnish
7. Almond - to garnish
8. Raisons - to garnish
9. Chandi ka warq - to garnish
10. Khoa - 150 grams
Method of making Gajar ka Halwa:1. Boil milk with cardamons.
2. Add grated carrots to it & cook till milk reduces to half. Let the milk get absorbed fully.
3. Lower the flame & add sugar. Mix well till sugar gets disolved.
4. To this add khoa & ghee & mix.
5. Stir on low flame, be carefully not to keep it slightly in liquid state as we are making Halwa & not barfi.
6. Decorate with almonds, raisans, & Chandi ka warq.
7. Eat & share with you loved ones