Yummmytummy is a blog dedicated towards bringing the flavors of India to every household. Check out for the step by step recipes of vegetarian & Non vegetarian food, North - South - East & West Indian delicacies, deserts, snacks, appetizers, Starters, beverages, main course, pickles, Dips or chutneys & even garnishes.
Sharing the joy of cooking, baking with every one we are taking a ride of Kashmiri, Awadhi, Mughlai, Gujrati, Rajasthani, Gaon & every Cuisine loved by Indians.
Tuesday, 2 July 2013
Cherry Flower Garnish Tutorial
Ingredients for Cherry Flower Garnish
3. Mint Leaves
4. Sharp Knife
Method of Making Cherry Flower Garnish
1. Slice the cherry horizontally, 3/4 of the way down, but not all the way through. Remember you have keep the bottom safe & not cut the cherry into halves.Just the way it appears in the picture.
2. Continue Slicing slicing in this manner, once vertically & twice diagonally. So that you can comfortable create the petals of the flower.
3. Now place a blueberry in the center of the cherry flower. Handle with care. Delicacy is the way to go.
4. Place the cherry flower on the fresh mint leave.
5. Now place this Cherry Flower on Mint leave to decorate your soups, smoothies, juices, etc.