The monsoon is here & we all love hang out with our friends (you can read it as Girlfriend or Boyfriend). While most of us try hands on hot mirchis & Pakodas, some take a different route & choose Raj Kachori....
The crisp kachori filled with sweet Yogurt (dahi), Sprouts, potatoes, & flavored with sweet, spicy & tangy chutneys makes it the most sought after chat.
Make this dish with your friends & experiment as you go... The signature recipe of our popular local bandi is here for you... Have fun!!!
For The Kachori
For The Filling-
Other Ingredients for Filling
Method of Making Raj Kachori
For the kachori
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and using water knead a semi soft dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out into little thick big puris using little flour for rolling.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai at a high flame and then reduce the flame to slow and deep-fry the puris till crispy and brown in color.
- Remove on absorbent paper and keep aside.
For the Filling
- Put moong, matki, chana, mashed potato and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portion and keep aside.
Assemble the Kachori for serving
- Put a whole in the center of the kachori and put one portion of the filling.
- Top it with little Yogurt, red chutney, green chutney and masala.
- Sprinkle some sev, Anar Daana & Coriander Leaves on top and serve.